Friday, April 22, 2011

The Poet is Told to Fill Up More Pages
But, where are the words?
Not in my pocket….
So I sit, harassed, with my notebook….
Nothing happens.
So this is all I can give you,
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.
Make of it what you will.

I have been writing this blog now for 15.5 months and I have only one more page upon which to reflect.  At least this day, I sit a bit frustrated as to what to write. The words before have always come easy, a gift to reflect with Mary and with you on the beauty of this world and the human spirit. Perhaps it is because I am on a 5.5 hour flight from Guyana to JFK airport.  The ride is bumpy, and I don’t mean the plane – I mean our lives struggling to live always in love with beauty.  How many times can I write this same thing over and over...

                We are all interconnected in beauty, and let our response be love..

I guess I will write this as long as I must.

So make of this blog what you will, and all the words yet to come. In me, and in you.

Do you ever experience “writers block?”  “Parent block?” “working block?”  “loving block?

1 comment: